Programs & Partners

J-1 Programs

IENA currently offers the following programs to the USA:

Open to all nationalities

  • Summer Work/Travel
  • Camp Counselor

Open only to citizens of Australia and New Zealand

  • 12-month Work & Travel. 

IENA Scotland


If you are a prospective participant, IENA has recruiting partners in many countries and we expand this list each season. To find out if we have a partner in your country, please email us at and tell us which country you live in, which nationality you hold, your age, whether or not you are currently a full-time university/college student and - most important -which program you are interested in.

If you are an exchange organization wishing to form a partnership with IENA, please send us all your details by email to

IENA responds to all emails within 72 hours.