Teach English as a Foreign Language and/or teach other subjects in English in schools throughout Thailand. If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a meaningful and lasting difference, take a paid teaching job in Thailand.
Teach English in Thailand Offers:
- Five or Twelve-month teaching contracts with the option to renew.
- International SIM card.
- Minimum remuneration of 30,000 Thai Baht per month (base salary plus accommodation allowance) paid in local currency and approximately equal to US$850.
- Accommodation assistance – we will help you secure clean, safe and conveniently located accommodation close to your placement.
- Full B1 Visa preparation and assistance.
- Work permit and in school accident insurance.
- Two day “meet and greet” including airport transfer from Bangkok or Phuket airport to arrival accommodation.
- Four-day professional teacher development and orientation seminar.
- Full day Thai immersion and culture excursion.
- Six nights shared accommodation at a hotel in Bangkok, Buriram or Phuket during the orientation program.
- 24/7 emergency support and services for the duration of your teaching contract while in Thailand on the program.
- Be a US citizen with a valid US passport.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any subject.
- Be between age 21 and 45 years of age.
- Be TEFL/TESOL certified by an internationally accredited institution*
- Have a clear criminal record (you will need to submit a local police check as part of the application).
- Be in good health.
*If you are not TEFL/TESOL certified, don’t worry, you will have the option of adding 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certification to your program package. This can be completed online or in country (additional fees apply).
The process for obtaining your visa requires attention to details, meeting deadlines and following the requirements as they are outlined in the application. We understand that the visa application process can feel a bit overwhelming. Please do not worry about it, you are not alone. Our partner in Thailand will provide the necessary documents in support of your visa application and will help you with the visa process.