How to Apply
The application is processed in two stages.
Please set up an IENA account and complete the online IENA Outbound Program application. We will assess your application and then invoice you for payment of our program fee. After payment is processed and you are accepted to the program you will be emailed stage two of the application process.
Stage Two includes the following:
- Applying for your visa – don’t’ worry, IENA will provide step-by-step instructions and guidance on how to secure your visa!
- Booking your flight to Australia – IENA’s preferred travel provider can assist with flights.
- Purchasing travel and medical insurance – it is a visa requirement that you have proof of medical coverage (including medical evacuation and repatriation of remains) on entry to Australia. Note: You will not be covered under the socialized medical system in place in Australia.
- Job reference from a previous or current employer.
Application Deadlines: Please allow 4-6 weeks for application processing.
- Essentials: $485
Other costs to consider for all options:
- Flights – Special flight deals are available through our preferred travel provider
- Travel and medical insurance (this is a visa requirement)
- Visa fee currently AU$450
- Support funds equivalent to AU$5,000 (this is a visa requirement)
If you cancel from the program before your stage two deadline you will be charged a cancellation fee of $100. If you cancel after you have reached stage two, no refund is possible.
Any cancellation must be received in writing and is only effective from the date we receive it. Please note that separate cancellation fees and conditions will undoubtedly apply to any flight bookings you make.