You are cordially invited to join IENA for recruitment fairs in on January 22 in Barcelona & January 23 in Madrid!
The IENA Summer Camp Recruiting fairs will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program.
We believe that resuming the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
- Join the Camp Fair free of charge
- Hire a minimum of 10 staff at these fairs and you will be eligible to receive a credit for the amount of your flight ticket UP TO $1000 based on one representative from camp
- Suggested hotel bookings available for camps
- Group events, such as a happy hour and a group dinner
- Group transportation within Spain between Fairs
- Lunch on the day of the fairs
Due to health & safety measures regarding covid-19, camp is responsible for organizing the following:
- Booking flights to/ from Spain
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Booking hotels/ accommodations in Spain*
- Organizing any travel required covid-19 testing in the US & Spain
*IENA will secure a block of hotel rooms in each city, although camps are welcome to stay in whatever accommodations they prefer.
What’s my commitment?
• Camps attending commit to hiring a minimum of 10 camp counselors/program staff at this fair.
• Cancelling from this event within 1 month of Fair date will result in a $500 fee.
• For health and safety purposes, each camp is allowed one US representative + one local representative at the fair.
We believe that to provide a high-quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camp partners, and we’re committed to providing fantastic camp staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp applicants face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. This fair is intentionally small, with only eight camps in attendance. Hosting a smaller event allows us to effectively promote health and safety while allowing camps to have a large selection of staff to choose from. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet the wonderful IENA camp team.
Availability- Spanish Applicants
Students in Spain typically finish school and exams in June. Due to the later university schedules, May start dates are difficult to accommodate for staff in this region. In order to make these events as successful as possible for both camps and applicants, IENA requests that only camps with June staff arrival dates register for these fairs. IENA will verify your camp’s start dates with you prior to confirming your fair registration to ensure your summer schedule aligns with students in this region.
If you are a camp with May start dates and interested in hiring Spanish staff, please reach out to your IENA representative- we are happy to help you find Spanish staff via our website, where we have a greater selection of applicants available!
- Thursday, January 20: Camps arrive in Barcelona
- Friday, January 21: Free day in Spain
- Saturday, January 22: Barcelona Fair after which we will travel to Madrid as a group
- Sunday, January 23rd: Madrid Fair
- Monday, January 24th: Camps depart from Madrid
IENA Fairs 2022
Sign up for our recruiter fairs