Along with our full-time staff, IENA works with seasoned recruiting organizations around the world. We are constantly looking to expand this network and add new recruiting partners.
Our overseas partners aid us through the entire recruiting process by conducting a detailed screening process and a pre-arrival orientation for all program participants, before departing for the US.
Qualified Partners are vetted prior to approval and must provide the following documentation
- Valid Business License (With English Translation).
- Disclosure of any previous bankruptcy or pending legal action.
- Three written references from current business partners or associates.
- Summary of previous J-1 experience.
- Copy of notarized financial statement.
- Criminal background verification for all company owners and officers.
- Copies and sponsor approval of all program advertising materials with English translations BEFORE they are released to the public.