When we travel and explore at camp or lead outdoor adventure trips it is always useful to know how to safely set up the stove.
To Set Up:
- Set up lid
- Close both burner valves on front of stove by turning firmly clockwise.
- Remove regulator with hose and bottle support from stove.
- Close regulator knob by turning counterclockwise.
- Remove cap from top of propane bottle. Screw bottle into regulator by turning right.
- Snap bottle support onto neck of bottle.
- Screw hose into stove inlet.
- Turn regulator knob fully open. Check all connections and hoses for leaks applying soapy water with cloth. Never use a flame to check for leaks.
- Close regulator knob by turn clockwise.
- Close burner valves firmly clockwise.
- Hold lighted match near burner and open valve. (open right valve first)
- Adjust flame with burner valve.
- To light left burner, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- HAPPY COOKING!
- Close burner valves firmly clockwise. (right then left)
- Clean and repack stove
Yours in Camping,