Summer Work & Travel Program

Expand your horizons – live and work in the US over your university break!

IENA’s Summer Work and Travel program provides the opportunity to live, work and travel for up to 4-months in the US.

You will work with employers and co-workers that are eager to welcome you to their organization and community at large.

It is a wonderful opportunity to gain great insight into life and culture in the US and bring your new skills and your personal experiences back to your home country.

Summer Work and Travel programs last up to four months, with an opportunity for up to one month of travel after your job ends, depending upon your university schedule.

In the US summer, you might work…

  • At the beach
  • In amusement or water parks
  • In hospitality

In the US winter, you might work…

  • At a ski resort
  • In a restaurant
  • Retail

These are just a few examples of employment possibilities in the US! IENA will match your skills and interests to a job with one of our partner employers.

IENA will be your program sponsor and provide support before and during your stay in the US.

Create lasting memories with Work & Travel!