Happy end of March! Can you believe it is almost April? Now that we are getting later in the application season, it is time for processing to increase. With that, fees will be going up by $50 USD if you are not completed by April 6th. Fees will also be going up by an additional $100 USD if you are not completed by May 11th. What does it mean to be completed? See some below points.
- All required documents are uploaded
- Invoice is paid
- 2 professional references (current camp, friends/family, co-workers or colleagues are not accepted)
- Visa information is up to date and correct
- Personal information matches passport
- Personal statement is completed fully and thoroughly
As always, I am here with any questions! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great end of March!