Verified members of a U.S. Department of State or other U.S. government exchange are invited to access International Exchange Alumni (https://alumni.state.gov), a prestigious, web-based community for alumni of exchange programs supported by the U.S. government.
Here, alumni can build on their exchange experience and explore all the resources available to them as a member of the site.
The International Exchange Alumni Website is a key resource for alumni who wish to advance their efforts, their community, and our world. Membership to this exclusive online community grants access to:
· $33 billion worth of grant opportunities;
· Professional development resources;
· Exclusive video webchats with VIPs; and
· 20,000 online magazines and newspapers.
Members can also:
· Network with fellow alumni around the world;
· Recruit fellow alumni for projects and competitions;
· Find the latest research in your field;
· Develop plans for your alumni association, or find an association to join;
· Share your experience with a global audience; and
· Read alumni success stories, perspectives, and ideas.
Former participants may receive an email invitation from the State Department. If you haven’t heard anything but would like the join the community, contact IENA.