We all know the holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year, but even more so in New York City! If you’re in NYC this Christmas season, be sure to experience NYC’s top six holiday spots!
- Go ice skating in Central Park!
- Check out the Empire State Building- this famous landmark is lit up red and green for the holidays!
- See a show- The Rockettes and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show are a highlight of the Christmas season in NYC.
- Head to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree! This is a must-do during the holiday season, and the best part is, it’s free to visit! Make sure that you take a walk around Rockefeller Center too, so you don’t miss the giant Christmas ornaments scattered around the sidewalks!
- From Rockefeller Center, walk over to Saks Fifth Avenue in the evening to watch their amazing light show! The lights and music along the store front are sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
- Pop into one of NYC’s squares for a Christmas market. The Christmas Market at Union Square is a great spot to buy a home-made gift, and the market at Bryant Park has artisanal foods, drinks, and crafts!