Do you have a passion for cultural exchange and building relationships? IENA’s Global Recruitment Director will manage the recruitment of applicants for IENA’s Camp program. This includes: Select, screen, interview and prepare applicants for participation in IENA’s Camp program. Market program to targeted populations, develop, partner and maintain relationships with local organizations. Support office with administrative tasks, data input, record keeping, mailing, marketing and assist with other aspects of office. Manage application and customer service for J1 participants on all IENA Camp program.
• Work from home position in the UK
• Expand your knowledge of cultures and work with people all over the world
• Be a part of a team of professionals passionate about making a difference
• Recruit, Interview, Mentor and Support J1 participants
• Supervise and support IENA Regional Recruiters and Partners
• Assisting in the administration of the J1 programs to participants in our Camp.
• Assist with the recruitment of participant for camp program
• Track applicants in IENA programs and ensuring paperwork is complete
• Assist in Billing and Collections
• Maintain Customer Database, input new information and compile reports
• To ensure compliance with external requirements and standards (e.g. US State Department visa regulations) for J1 Visa Program and follow policies and procedures as required.
• Supervise, motivate, coach and direct team of regional part time recruiters.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Authorized to live and work within the United Kingdom
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
• Be flexible, adaptable and reliable
• Possess recruitment, marketing and sales skills
• Previous experience in a Camp and/or prior cultural exchange experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to travel domestically and internationally for meetings, trainings and conferences
• Able to provide references and submit to a background check.
IENA offers an excellent benefits and compensation package, as well as 28 paid vacation days. Salary range is £40,000-£50.000.
To apply, please send resume/c.v. and cover letter by May 31st to Jeff Daly at email@example.com