The IENA UK Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program. All of our participants attending the fair have already been screened and interviewed by our amazing staff members – all of whom have previous experiences at camps.
We believe that having the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
• Join the Camp Fair free of charge
• Complimentary round trip airfare*
• Connections between Edinburgh, Manchester and London.
• Complimentary accommodation & meals*
• Group Events
($1000 flight credit, most meals and accommodations when with our group and based on one representative from camp).
We believe that to provide a high quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camps and we’re committed to providing fantastic camps staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp staff face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet many of the wonderful IENA camp team.
What we Offer:
• Pre-screened, exceptional applicants
• Personalized attention
• Face to face applicant interviews
• Designated booths for camp directors
Who attends our fair?
• University students and young people from Ireland and Spain who wish to work at camp in the US.
• Lifeguards, general counselors, trip leaders, tennis instructors, equestrian staff, ropes staff as well as many other camp counselor positions are often hired as well.
• Camps who are looking to hire anywhere from 6 to 60 camp staff from all over the United States.
Flights arrive Wednesday January 15th into Edinburgh (Airport TBD) and depart Monday January 20th from London.
IENA will arrange for ground transportation from airport to hotel, fairs, as well as connecting trains between cities, etc. as well as some meals.
Hotel Accommodations: Info coming soon!
Camp Directors will have a table and 2 chairs at the fair. Camps may send up to 1 representative (IENA will only credit 1 person for flight/hotel).
It is advisable for camps to bring a small display for their camp fair table to promote their camps.
Camp Fair Dates: Exact fair dates and location coming soon!