Wanted – Lego Tutors for an international children’s enrichment franchise providing play-based educational programs through LEGO®. Each program has been designed to teach the principles and methods of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 3-16.
- You will take part & lead groups of children in various activities including birthday parties, camps, in-school workshops, after-schools and several other workshops
- You will visit schools to conduct in-school workshops & after school workshops
- You will be provided with lesson plans to conduct classes.
- Full training will be provided in all activities
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally, you will have teaching experience or have worked with children in some capacity
- Excellent communicator & have a bright personality
- Able to relate to kids and be able to engage with them
- Excellent customer service and be able to interact with parents and teachers
- An ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Be flexible with the hours you can work
What you’ll get in return
- You will be working in a fantastic environment with a great work-life balance
- You will be in a rewarding position introducing kids to the principles of STEM
For additional information email email@example.com