The IENA “Leap Year” Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program. All of our participants attending the fair have already been screened and interviewed by our amazing staff members – all of whom have previous experiences at camps.
We believe that having the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
- Join the Camp Fair free of charge
- Complimentary round trip airfare*
- Complimentary accommodation & meals*
- Group Events
($1000 flight credit, most meals and accommodations when with our group and based on one representative from camp).
We believe that to provide a high quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camps and we’re committed to providing fantastic camps staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp staff face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet many of the wonderful IENA camp team.
What we Offer:
- Pre-screened, exceptional applicants
- Personalized attention
- Face to face applicant interviews
- Designated booths for camp directors
Who attends our fair?
- University students from the UK who wish to work at camp in the US.
- Lifeguards, general counselors, trip leaders, program specialists, equestrian staff, ropes staff as well as many other camp positions are often hired as well.
- Camps who are looking to hire anywhere from 6 to 60 camp staff from all over the United States.
Flights arrive Thursday February 27th into Manchester Airport and depart Sunday March 1st from Manchester.
IENA will arrange for ground transportation from airport to hotel, fairs, etc. as well as some meals.
Hotel Accomodations: TBD
Camp Directors will have a table and 2 chairs at the fair. Camps may send up to 1 representative (IENA will only credit 1 person for flight/hotel).
It is advisable for camps to bring a small display for their camp fair table to promote their camps.
Camp Fair Dates: Exact fair dates and location coming soon!
Daily schedule for this fair is coming soon.
For more information, please contact Jeff Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-724-4292 x2
Space is limited. Don’t wait and register today.