Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to the January Manchester Fair, IENA is excited to add a second Manchester Fair! You are cordially invited to join IENA for a recruitment fair in Manchester on Saturday, February 26!
The IENA Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program.
We believe that resuming the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
- Join the Camp Fair free of charge
- Hire a minimum of 10 staff at this fair and you will be eligible to receive a credit for the amount of your flight ticket UP TO $1000 based on one representative from camp
- Suggested hotel bookings available for camps
- Group events, such as a happy hour and a group dinner
- Lunch on the day of the fair
Due to health & safety measures regarding covid-19, camp is responsible for organizing the following:
- Booking flights to/ from the UK
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Booking hotels/ accommodations in the UK*
- Organizing any travel required covid-19 testing in the US & UK
*IENA will secure a block of hotel rooms in Manchester, although camps are welcome to stay in whatever accommodations they prefer.
What’s my commitment?
- Camps attending commit to hiring a minimum of 10 camp counselors/program staff at this fair.
- Cancelling from this event within 1 month of Fair date will result in a $500 fee.
- For health and safety purposes, each camp is allowed one US representative + one local representative at the fair.
We believe that to provide a high-quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camp partners, and we’re committed to providing fantastic camp staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp applicants face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. This fair is intentionally small, with only 13 camps in attendance. Hosting a smaller event allows us to effectively promote health and safety while allowing camps to have a large selection of staff to choose from. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet the wonderful IENA camp team.
- Camp directors depart the US on Thursday, February 24th
- Arrive to Manchester on Friday, February 25th
- Manchester Fair on Saturday, February 26th
- Depart via Manchester on February 27th, or later
Please fill out the below form to register your interest in this fair!
IENA UK Fair 2022
Sign up for our recruiter fairs
For more information, please contact Sarah Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-724-4292.
Space is limited. Don’t wait and register today.