IENA is excited to announce we will be resuming our Mexico Recruitment Fair this season! We will host a recruitment fair in Puebla, Mexico on Saturday, February 5th.
UPDATE: We have now reached capacity for this Fair. If you are interested, please register below to be added to our waitlist.
The IENA Mexico Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program. All of our participants attending the fair have already been screened and interviewed by our amazing recruiting staff members – all of whom have previous experiences at camps.
We believe that resuming the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
- Join the Camp Fair free of charge
- Hire a minimum of 10 staff at this fair and you will be eligible to receive a credit for the amount of your flight ticket UP TO $1000 based on one representative from camp
- Suggested hotel bookings available for camps
- Lunch on the day of the fair
- Group events, such as a happy hour and a group dinner
- Designated airport shuttles at set times
Due to health & safety measures regarding covid-19, camp is responsible for organizing the following:
- Booking flights to/ from Mexico
- Booking hotels/ accommodations in Mexico*
- Organizing any travel related covid-19 testing in the US & Mexico
*IENA will secure a block of hotel rooms in Puebla, although camps are welcome to stay in whatever accommodations they feel comfortable in.
What’s my commitment?
- Camps attending commit to hiring a minimum of 10 staff at this fair.
- Cancelling from this event within 1 month of Fair date will result in a $500 fee.
- For health and safety purposes, each camp is allowed one US representative + one local representative at each fair.
We believe that to provide a high-quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camps and we’re committed to providing fantastic camps staff for all of our camps.
Commitment to Health & Safety
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp staff face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. In the past, IENA has hosted this fair with 700+ participants in attendance from all over Mexico. This season, we are dedicated to promoting health and safety at this event. Applicants will be scheduled in shifts throughout the day to avoid large crowds gathering, participants will be required to bring a negative covid-19 test to attend, and masks will be required. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors, and an opportunity to meet many of the wonderful IENA camp team!
What we Offer:
- Exceptional applicants
- Personalized attention
- Face to face applicant interviews
- Designated booths for camp directors
Who attends our fair?
- Several hundred University students. While the majority are from the Puebla area, we have staff coming from many regions of Mexico
- University students looking to work in general kitchen roles, food preparation, maintenance, housekeeping, laundry as well as culinary students.
- Lifeguards, general counselors, trip leaders, ropes staff as well as many other camp counselor positions are often hired as well.
- Camps who are looking to hire anywhere from 6 to 60 camp staff from all over the United States.
- Camp Directors will have a table and 2 chairs at the fair. Camps may send 1 US representative + 1 local representative
- It is advisable for camps to bring a small display for their camp fair table to promote their camps.
- Camp directors should arrive to Puebla, Mexico on Thursday, February 3rd
- Free day on February 4th
- Recruitment Fair will take place in Puebla on February 5th
- Camp directors depart Puebla on Sunday, February 6th or later, if they prefer
As of October 15th, capacity has been reached for this fair. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please submit your information below:
IENA Fairs 2022
Sign up for our recruiter fairs