The IENA Mexico Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program.
Hosted at the Intercontinental Presidente in Puebla, a beautiful and vibrant student city nestled between picturesque volcanoes, IENA staff will meet you at the airport, take care of all transfers and make your travel experience with us stress free.
We believe that having the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
• Join the Camp Fair free of charge
• Complimentary round trip airfare*
• Complimentary accommodation & meals*
• Group Events
(*$600 flight credit, accommodations and most meals when with our group and based on one representative from camp).
We believe that to provide a high quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camps and we’re committed to providing fantastic camps staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp staff face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. Last year, over 500 qualified students attended, coming from all regions of Mexico, who were ready and willing to go work at your camp. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet many of the wonderful IENA camp team.
What’s my commitment:
• Camps attending commit to hiring a minimum of 6 staff at this fair.
• This special, invite only, event will fill up fast. Cancelling from this event within 1 month of Fair date will result in a $500 fee.
• Camp Representatives should plan to depart the US on Thursday January 24th and depart on Sunday January 27th.
What we Offer:
• Exceptional applicants
• Personalized attention
• Face to face applicant interviews
• US Embassy Representation at fair
• Designated booths for camp directors
Who attends our fair?
• Several hundred University students. While the majority are from the Puebla area, we have staff coming from many regions of Mexico
• University students looking to work in general kitchen roles, food preparation, maintenance, housekeeping, laundry as well as culinary students.
• Lifeguards, general counselors, trip leaders, ropes staff as well as many other camp counselor positions are often hired as well.
• Camps who are looking to hire anywhere from 6 to 60 camp staff from all over the United States.
• Representatives from the US Embassy in Mexico (which is a great step towards advocating the message and importance of camp to our government).
Flights arrive on Thursday January 24th to Puebla, Mexico and depart Sunday January 27th.
IENA will arrange for ground transportation to and from the airport to the hotel, fairs, etc. as well as some meals.
Hotel Accommodations: The Holiday Inn Express in Puebla
Camp Directors will have a table and 2 chairs at the fair. Camps may send up to 2 representatives (IENA will only credit 1 person for flight/hotel).
It is advisable for camps to bring a small display for their camp fair table to promote their camps. Camps are welcome to bring a local staff person, to help screen as a second person.
Camp Fair is Saturday January 26th from 9am-5pm at the Intercontinental Presidente in Puebla.
Thursday, January 24th
8:00 -9:PM (Depending upon airline) – Arrive at Puebla International Airport.
9:00 PM – Camp staff picked up and transported to Marriott.
9:30 PM – Hotel Check-in and Reception in Hotel Bar.
Friday, January 25th
Directors are “On your own” – A free day for Directors to explore Puebla or meet up with nearby alumni. Recommended excursions will be made available.
Saturday, January 26th:
8:00 AM – Breakfast on your own.
9:00 AM – Camp Fair begins (Lunch provided by IENA).
5:00 PM – Camp Fair Concludes.
7:00 PM – Dinner, Provided by IENA.
Sunday, January 27th:
5:00 AM – Shuttle to Puebla Airport.
To register or for more information, please complete the form below or contact Jeff Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-724-4292 x2
Space is limited. Don’t wait and register today.