Join the Adventure! Become Our Program Coordinator for International Staff Bringing Excitement to Summer Camps Across the USA!
Are you passionate about creating a summer filled with diverse experiences and cultural exchanges?
Do you love the idea of connecting talented international staff with exciting opportunities to work with children in the United States?
If you’re ready to be the matchmaker for an unforgettable summer, then we want you to
join our dynamic team!
• Coordinate the placement of enthusiastic international staff in a variety of vibrant and enriching summer camp environments across the United States.
• Cultivate strong relationships with both staff and camp directors, ensuring a seamless and rewarding experience for all involved.
• Efficiently manage and process a substantial volume of application and documents, ensuring meticulous and timely review for accuracy and adherence to established criteria.
• Communicate clearly with clients, both verbally and in written form that is clear and comprehensive to understanding of their needs and requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish (written and verbal)
• Proficiency in using standard office software (Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Google Suite)
• Willingness and ability to learn and master the use of company’s database systems.
• Previous experience in working at a summer camp is preferred (not required).
Join us and be a part of an experience that will leave a lasting impact on both staff and campers alike!
IENA offers an excellent benefits and compensation package including Health, Dental, Retirement and paid vacation. Salary for this position is $50,000/year. To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Sue Applebaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.