You are cordially invited to join IENA for a recruitment fair tour in Spain & Ireland this January! This IENA tour will host fairs in the following locations:
- Tuesday, January 30th: Dublin Fair, Ireland
- Saturday, February 3rd: Madrid Fair, Spain
The IENA Summer Camp Recruiting fairs will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff members for your camp program.
We believe that the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
- Join the Camp Fairs free of charge
- Suggested hotel bookings available for camps in each city
- Group events, such as a happy hour and a group dinner
- Group transportation between Fair locations provided
- Lunch on the day of the fairs
Camp is responsible for organizing the following:
- Booking flights to Ireland, from Spain
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Booking hotels/ accommodations in Spain & Ireland*
*IENA will recommend hotels in each city, although camps are welcome to stay in whatever accommodations they prefer.
What’s my commitment?
- Camps attending commit to hiring a minimum of 10 applicants among these two fairs. However, camps in attendance are ideally looking to hire 15+ staff at these events
- Cancelling from this event within 1 month of Fair date will result in a $500 fee
- Each camp is allowed TWO representatives at each fair. Our recommendation is one US representative + one local representative at the fair
- Camps registering commit to both fairs in Madrid, and Dublin
We believe that to provide a high-quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camp partners, and we’re committed to providing fantastic camp staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp applicants face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. These fairs are intentionally small, with only 13 camps in attendance. Hosting smaller events allows us to effectively promote health and safety while allowing camps to have a large selection of staff to choose from. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet the wonderful IENA camp team.
Availability Note- Spanish Applicants
Students in Spain typically finish school and exams in June. Due to the later university schedules, May start dates are difficult to accommodate for staff in this region. In order to make these events as successful as possible for both camps and applicants, IENA requests that only camps with June staff arrival dates register for these fairs. IENA will verify your camp’s start dates with you prior to confirming your fair registration to ensure your summer schedule aligns with students in this region.
If you are a camp with May start dates and interested in hiring Spanish staff, please reach out to your IENA representative- we are happy to help you find Spanish staff via our website, where we have a greater selection of applicants available!
- January 28 or 29th: Camp directors arrive in Dublin, Ireland
- January 30th: Dublin Recruitment Fair
- January 31st: Culture Day in Dublin
- February 1st: Group travel to Madrid, Spain
- February 2nd: Culture Day in Madrid
- February 3rd: Madrid Recruitment Fair
- Depart from Madrid February 4th, or later
IENA is now accepting camp applications for our 2024 international recruitment fairs. Please complete this application to express your interest in attending the Ireland & Spain Fairs in Dublin on January 30th and Madrid on February 3rd.
Please note, submitting this application is NOT a guarantee of camp registration. Fair registration will be confirmed directly with each camp via Sarah Morgan at IENA.
Spain and Ireland Camp Fairs 2024