IENA is currently seeking a full time Staffing Coordinator for its various programs at its Hackettstown, New Jersey headquarters. The Staffing Coordinator position will provide administrative support towards our J1 Camp Counselor and Summer Work Travel programs.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the team with administrative tasks, data input, record keeping, mailing, marketing and assist with other aspects of the office. The Staffing Coordinator will manage applications and customer service for J1 exchange visitors on all of IENA programs, as well as answer and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the processing of exchange visitor applications
- Track applicants in IENA programs and ensure paperwork is complete
- Assist in billing and collections
- Maintain customer database, input new information and compile reports
- To ensure compliance with external requirements and standards (e.g. US State Department visa regulations) for J1 Visa programs and follow policies and procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data Entry Skills
- Experience in administrative writing
- Strong Communication and Organizations skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have knowledge in conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of and skill in using various communications tools such as MailChimp, app.intercom.io, Google Docs, etc.
- Microsoft Office skills & basic computer operations.
- Knowledge of Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Must be legal to work in the US.
Salary and Benefits:
- M-F, 9:00am- 5:00pm EST (additional evening hours as necessary during high volume seasons)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 21 paid vacation days.
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands:
Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment and driving.
The duties and responsibilities are generally performed in an office environment but may require air travel, driving and lodging in hotel/motel accommodations. The position generally involves frequent standing; continuous sitting; frequent walking; light to moderate lifting; light carrying; frequent bending and reaching; keyboarding and telephone operation; in-person communication.
IENA began in 1995 and offers a more personal approach to Cultural Exchange Programs for the Summer Camp, Hospitality and Retail Industries. Company owners are directly involved with the applicants and visit during the summer. In addition to providing International students the opportunity to work at thousands of hotel, restaurant and retail sites in culture rich tourist areas, to date, IENA has helped over 80,000 participants learn and share with American children at over 500 summer camps, across the USA. IENA is designated as a J-1 Visa sponsor by the US Department of State. This means we are not a third party agent. We are the responsible body for the program and our participants.
- 23 Summers of sending counselors to Summer Camps and International students to Hospitality Organizations
- Lead by ex Camp Owners and Directors and Hospitality Executives
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer support during the summer
- Over 90 Countries served
For more specific program information, please visit our www.iena.org
Send your resume and cover letter as PDF attachments via email at email@example.com
Your cover letter must include a reason why you would be suitable for this position and for IENA. Applicants who do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.