AU PAIR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver 1.5-2.5 hours of planned English lessons on a daily basis to the host children.
- Help the children to learn a second foreign language (optional).
- Carry out fun activities with the children to help them learn English (read stories, share English songs, drama role-play and games).
- Help the children with their English homework and studies.
- Help the parents to practice their English (optional).
CHILD CARE ACTIVITIES
- Wake up children.
- Take/pick up children to and from school.
- Play with children.
- Accompany children to the park, playgroups and other activities.
- Shop with host family.
- Travel with host family.
- Accompany family to other activities outside of the home.
- Share some light house work.
- Manage children’s laundry and ironing.
- Make children’s beds.
SAMPLE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
|FRIDAY||8:30-10:00 MANDARIN LESSON||15:00-20:30|