The IENA Camp Director’s Summer Camp Recruiting fair will give you the opportunity to recruit, interview and hire key staff member for your camp program. All of our participants attending the fair have already been screened and interviewed by our amazing staff members – all of whom have previous experiences at camps.
We believe that having the opportunity to meet our participants face to face will allow you to select from a wide variety of our fantastic camp staff.
Where are our camp fairs?
Ireland and Spain Combo: January 11-12 Dublin, January 15 Madrid —- SOLD OUT
UK: January 17 Edinburgh, January 18 Manchester, January 19 London —- SOLD OUT
Mexico: January 25th Puebla
UK: February 29th. —– SOLD OUT
• Join the Camp Fair free of charge
• Complimentary round trip airfare*
• Complimentary connections between fair locations.
• Complimentary accommodation & meals*
• Group Events
($1000 flight credit, most meals and accommodations when with our group and based on one representative from camp).
*Note flight Credit will only be offered if you are flying in to attend our fair. If you are flying in to another sponsors fair and then to our fair, no credit will be offered. Double dipping on flight credit just isnt fair.
We believe that to provide a high quality Summer Camp Recruiting fair free of charge allows us to develop stronger relationships with our summer camps and we’re committed to providing fantastic camps staff for all of our camps.
You will have the opportunity to meet our camp staff face to face in comfortable settings to discuss employment options for the upcoming summer. Besides hiring great staff, it will be a great cultural experience, a networking experience with other camp directors and an opportunity to meet many of the wonderful IENA camp team.
What we Offer:
• Pre-screened, exceptional applicants
• Personalized attention, limited number of camps
• Face to face applicant interviews
• Designated booths for camp directors
Who attends our fair?
• Several hundred University students. Often our participants travel from all over their respective countries to meet you and interview for your camp.
• University students looking to work in general kitchen roles, food preparation, maintenance, housekeeping, as well as culinary students. (Mexico fair only)
• Lifeguards, general counselors, trip leaders, ropes staff as well as many other camp counselor positions are often hired.
• Camps who are looking to hire anywhere from 6 to 60 camp staff from all over the United States.
• Representatives from the US Embassy (when available) (which is a great step towards advocating the message and importance of camp to our government).
To sign up your camp and reserve your space for our fairs, please click on the below links to complete our simple registration form for the fairs.
For information about specific fairs, please click on the following links:
Mexico – Puebla https://www.iena.org/mexico-job-fair/
The Following fairs are SOLD out and we now have a waitlist
Ireland- Spain Combo https://www.iena.org/ireland-spain-job-fairs/
UK – Edinburgh, Manchester, London https://www.iena.org/uk-job-fair/
UK – Manchester https://www.iena.org/manchester-february-fair/
For more information, please contact Jeff Daly at email@example.com or 888-724-4292 x2
Space is limited. Don’t wait and register today.